Welcome to GIM Studio Zurich!
You will find our studio just a few minutes from Lake Zurich in the central Zurich-Enge district. With spacious rooms and recently installed new technology, we offer you the ideal infrastructure for observing focus groups and interviews.
We are one of the few studios in Switzerland equipped with a full-wall one-way mirror and our own live video transmission system.
The GIM studio comprises a total of three client rooms and a reception with a waiting area. All rooms have Wi-Fi and are air-conditioned.
Are you looking for an ideal environment to conduct your studies in which you and your clients feel completely at ease? Then you have come to the right place!
The Rooms of GIM Viewing Facilities Zurich
1. entrance area with waiting room
2. conference room with one-way mirror (up to 10 seats, approx. 31 m²)
3. observation room (up to 8 seats, approx. 16 m²)
4. customer lounge with connecting door to observation room
At the reception we welcome our clients and participants. Throughout your stay with us, a studio assistant will be at your side, receiving visitors, supervising the technology, and managing the catering. Our assistant will be available for any short-term requests.
The conference room can accommodate up to 10 people. It is equipped with a state-of-the-art, soundproof one-way mirror as well as centrally controlled, digital recording technology with high picture and sound quality. A swivelling 47" TV screen, a giant whiteboard, flipcharts, pin boards, and beamers are at your disposal.
We will be happy to adapt the arrangement of tables to your wishes and the number of participants.
The observation room with a one-way mirror and TV screen offers space for up to 8 people. Through the mirror wall facing the large group discussion room, you can observe the fieldwork live.
The sound is broadcasted via speakers.
A modern tour guide system is available for simultaneous translations.
Our customer lounge is directly adjacent to the observation room: Here you can retreat for meetings in smaller groups or for a break. This room is equipped with a 42.5" full HD monitor, which can be connected to the conference room if required.
- One-way mirror (soundproof) in the conference room
- Digital imaging and/or sound recording
- Infrastructure for simultaneous translations
- Separate workstation for the interpreters
- 42.5" full HD screen in the lounge
- 47" LCD screen in the conference room
- Wi-Fi access in all rooms
- large flat-screen TVs with PC/laptop connections
- Projector, flipcharts, pinboards, and whiteboard
- Live transmission to you and your clients around the world
- Air-conditioned rooms
- Flexible rental of the studio
- Personal support during your stay
- Business catering and à la carte catering
- Simultaneous translations
- Other study locations in Switzerland
- Full service: pre-analysis, evaluation, and/or reporting
You can find the directions to our studio here.