Market Research in the field of Telecommunication and Information Technology
An industry that is shaped and driven by the thrill of permanent innovation like hardly any other is at the next crossroads: Given the digitalization of industrial products (Industry 4.0, IoT, IIoT), the telecommunications industry is pushing the door to the «Everything Connected» era wide open.
At the same time, customer needs are becoming more dynamic: The desire for communication and data that is available anytime and anywhere is unbroken –particularly since the pandemic forced a large number of people into home office. Omnichannel and a direct line to the provider are also becoming hygiene factors. Needless to say, consumers expect all services to be available at the lowest possible costs – without lacking excellence with regards to technology and service.
But the telecommunications providers are shaping the change:
New business and value-added fields are being developed at record speed (e.g. hosting services, cloud services and cloud infrastructures, web design, etc.).
Joint ventures are forged, start-ups launched.
At the brand level, re-launching and re-branding is in full swing.
Our fields of research:
- Customer journey and touch point analyses
- Attitudes and needs towards telecommunication providers
- Customer satisfaction, usability and UX studies
- B2B surveys
- Brand and image studies
- Advertising impact studies
Our target groups:
- General population (various life stages: children, adolescents, young adults, middle/best agers)
- B2B target groups (e.g. managing directors, IT specialists, financial staff)
You can find a complete overview of our solutions here.
Get in touch with us, we look forward to hearing from you.